Weekends & Weddings:
- $2,500 minimum
- 12 hour rental
- Additional hours @ $200/hr.
- $2,000 minimum
- 10 hour rental
- Additional hours @ $150/hr.
- Chairs & Tables
- Room Set‐up
- White or Black Floor Length Table Cloths
- Use of Round Mirrors and Fish Bowls for Center Pieces
- Decorative Drapery and Lights on the Ceiling
- Up Lights on Perimeter of Room
- Use of two private Preparation Suites
- Use of Bar (Bartending Service required if Alcohol is Served)
- Use of Kitchen
- Wi‐Fi Access
- Use of Projector & Screen
- Use of Audio/Video System
- Ceremony and Practice
- Main Room Clean-up after Event
Day-before Event set-up $200 (if available).
Sometimes you just want it to be someone else’s job. While we relish in our flexibility, we can also provide an all-inclusive, nearly hands-off experience. With Main Street Catering and Party Liquor, we’ve put together a couple all-inclusive options. Pick one of these and all you’ll have to do is hire a DJ.
Assuming 150 people, 120 adults (for the bar cost) 5 hours of bar service:
- Room Rental $20 per person, Buffet Dinner $20 per person, and Premium Liquor Package $31/adult – Total $65/person
- Room Rental $20 per person, Buffet Dinner $20 per person, and Standard Liquor Package $26/adult – Total $61/person
- Room Rental $20 per person, Buffet Dinner $20 per person, and Beer & Wine Package $31/adult – Total $56/person
These packages are based on 5 hours of bar service for 120 adults. Bar service cost is based on adults at the event not the total number of guests attending.
Food and Liquor can be can tweaked them to suit your desires. You choose menu items & liquor you want to serve.
Come celebrate a Birthday Party, Sweet 16, Quinceanera, Celebration of Life, Corporate Event, or Holiday Party.